Grip, agility, lightness, breathability: Dominate the game with the all new Pure Contact 3 goalkeeper gloves! Designed as a complete one-piece construction, the highly flexible FreeFlex™ backhand turns the Pure Contact into our lightest professional glove ever, simply fitting like a second skin. Thanks to the revolutionary Hydrograins™, the extremely soft AX2 Hydro Grip is our palm foam with the best grip in wet conditions of all times. Activated by
Grip, agility, lightness, breathability: Dominate the game with the all new Pure Contact 3 goalkeeper gloves! Designed as a complete one-piece construction, the highly flexible FreeFlex™ backhand turns the Pure Contact into our lightest professional glove ever, simply fitting like a second skin. Thanks to the revolutionary Hydrograins™, the extremely soft AX2 Hydro Grip is our palm foam with the best grip in wet conditions of all times. Activated by warm water, these thermo granulates boost the grip properties in wet conditions to a new level.
- The Durabond™ Technology increases the abrasion resistance due to special additives strengthening the structure of the latex mixture and so making it absolutely suitable to be used on natural grass as well as on artificial grounds.
- The expansion of the palm foam all the way to the cuff significantly enlarges the latex-to-ball contact zone for optimized grip.
- Thanks to the well-known Asymmetric Slip-On Cuff with integrated strap the Pure Contact offers individual fixation and a super stable hold around the wrist.
- The glove now features 100% internal seams, a wrapped thumb as well as an extension of the palm towards the backhand on the pinky finger side, in order to create the tightest and most direct fit possible.
- 50% Latex, 42% Rubber, 4% Polyamide, 4% Polyester
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Free Shipping on qualifying orders over $75.
FREE US Postal Service shipping is available for qualifying items totaling $75 or more. Store pickup and expedited shipping options are also available at checkout (additional fees apply). To qualify for flat rate or free shipping, your order must be less than 10 lbs. and have a shipping address within the continental United States. Additional surcharges may apply on oversized items or items over 10lbs.
Order Processing & Delivery Time
All stefanssoccer.com orders are processed in 1-3 business days and shipped Monday through Friday using the method you select at checkout. For more details and estimated delivery times, please review our shipping policies.
Hassle Free Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it to us for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information on returns, please review our return policies.
Need more info?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Choosing the right size
Body measurements are given in inches. If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for chest, waist and hip result in different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
The values in the size row for Youth and Girls are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child’s age.
The sizes listed above are general guidelines provided from the manufacturer and are not specific to each style. Due to differences in styles and personal preference of fit, the list may not always be accurate.
Where to measure
- Chest - Measure around the fullest part, across chest points, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Inseam - Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg.
- Height - Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor.