The latest from reusch, the Attrakt line of goalkeeper gloves has advanced technology in various areas, giving the wearer ergonomic support, ball control, and safety. A rolled thumb gives the glove a 3D shape and helps enlarge the palm area. Extra protection is added where you need it most: in the backhand/punching zone....more
The latest from reusch, the Attrakt line of goalkeeper gloves has advanced technology in various areas, giving the wearer ergonomic support, ball control, and safety. A rolled thumb gives the glove a 3D shape and helps enlarge the palm area. Extra protection is added where you need it most: in the backhand/punching zone.
- Built to follow the hands' natural shape and movement, Attrakt gloves ultimately allow the goalkeeper to focus on the all-important aspects of one of the most challenging positions in the game.
- These gloves feature the SG Soft Grip palm foam which is perfect for beginning players. Great for natural surfaces.
- Mesh material woven in to gloves to maximize breathability.
- Palm: SG Soft Grip foam, with latex palm patch on the lower palm for more abrasion resistance and longer wear.
- Cut: Expanse Cut: the outer seams enlarge the palm surface and latex/ball contact area.
- Finger Protection: Non-removable finger stays.
- Backhand: PVC with embossed backhand foam.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Free Shipping on qualifying orders over $75.
FREE US Postal Service shipping is available for qualifying items totaling $75 or more. Store pickup and expedited shipping options are also available at checkout (additional fees apply). To qualify for flat rate or free shipping, your order must be less than 10 lbs. and have a shipping address within the continental United States. Additional surcharges may apply on oversized items or items over 10lbs.
Order Processing & Delivery Time
All stefanssoccer.com orders are processed in 1-3 business days and shipped Monday through Friday using the method you select at checkout. For more details and estimated delivery times, please review our shipping policies.
Hassle Free Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it to us for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information on returns, please review our return policies.
Need more info?
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Choosing the right size
Body measurements are given in inches. If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for chest, waist and hip result in different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
The values in the size row for Youth and Girls are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child’s age.
The sizes listed above are general guidelines provided from the manufacturer and are not specific to each style. Due to differences in styles and personal preference of fit, the list may not always be accurate.
Where to measure
- Chest - Measure around the fullest part, across chest points, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Inseam - Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg.
- Height - Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor.