Giving you the blueprint for electric pace, the Nike Dream Speed Kids' Mercurial Superfly VII Academy IC football shoes have a textured synthetic upper for precise control on the ball, while the rubber outsole offers great traction on hard, indoor courts....more
Giving you the blueprint for electric pace, the Nike Dream Speed Kids' Mercurial Superfly VII Academy IC football shoes have a textured synthetic upper for precise control on the ball, while the rubber outsole offers great traction on hard, indoor courts.
- A comfortable lining and Dynamic Fit collar work together to wrap your foot for a second skin feel.
- Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds.
- Sockliner for lightweight cushioning.
- Higher plate overlap on the toe for added durability.
- Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg.
- Non-marking rubber outsole gives grip on hard, indoor courts.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Free Shipping on qualifying orders over $75.
FREE US Postal Service shipping is available for qualifying items totaling $75 or more. Store pickup and expedited shipping options are also available at checkout (additional fees apply). To qualify for flat rate or free shipping, your order must be less than 10 lbs. and have a shipping address within the continental United States. Additional surcharges may apply on oversized items or items over 10lbs.
Order Processing & Delivery Time
All stefanssoccer.com orders are processed in 1-3 business days and shipped Monday through Friday using the method you select at checkout. For more details and estimated delivery times, please review our shipping policies.
Hassle Free Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it to us for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information on returns, please review our return policies.
Need more info?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Nike Youth Footwear
How to Measure
Wear the Same type of socks you'll wear with your shoes and measure your feet in the afternoon. Your feet can swell during the course of the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
1. Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
2. Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary.
3. Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
4. Use your measurements and the provided chart to determine your shoe size.
Remember, if you purchase shoes from Stefans Soccer and they don't fit, you can return them within 30 days.
Need more fit advice? Stop by one of our retail store to be fitted or email us at email@example.com.