The Portland Thorns FC Tights are designed for all-day wear and all-out play. They blend soft, durable fabric with sweat-wicking technology to help keep you dry and comfortable. Pockets at the back and side fit a phone, keys and cash. The rose graphic shows your pride....more
The Portland Thorns FC Tights are designed for all-day wear and all-out play. They blend soft, durable fabric with sweat-wicking technology to help keep you dry and comfortable. Pockets at the back and side fit a phone, keys and cash. The rose graphic shows your pride.
- Soft fabric with Dri-FIT technology helps keep you dry, comfortable and focused.
- Mid-rise waistband adds coverage while you work out and stretch.
- The wide, mid-rise waistband feels snug and supportive.
- The back of it has a slip-in pocket that fits a phone. A pocket on the side fits keys or cash.
- Tight fit for a body-hugging feel
- Fabric: 83% polyester or recycled polyester/17% spandex
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Free Shipping on qualifying orders over $75.
Order Processing & Delivery Time
Hassle Free Returns
Need more info?
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Nike Women's Apparel
Choosing the right size
Body measurements are given in inches. If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for chest, waist and hip result in different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
The values in the size row for Youth and Girls are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child’s age.
The sizes listed above are general guidelines provided from the manufacturer and are not specific to each style. Due to differences in styles and personal preference of fit, the list may not always be accurate.
Where to measure
- Chest - Measure around the fullest part, across chest points, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Waist - Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- Inseam - Measure from your crotch to the bottom of your leg.
- Height - Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor.